*The EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP will be held on September 8th (Friday) and September 9th (Saturday)*
September 8th (Friday, 6 P.M. CET) & September 9th (Saturday, 12 P.M. CET)
General rules EC 2017:
Alcohol below an age of 18 is not allowed an strictly forbidden.
Own (alcoholic) drinks in own glassware bottles or tin cans are not allowed. (On camping side it is allowed)
At the request of a security and entrance staff individuals must be able to identify themselves.
Entering the event site is at your own risk.
GENERAL CAMPING INFO
1. All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Each camping attendee must have their own camping pass for entrance.
3. You will have acces to the camping from the 7th of september 11:30 untill the 10th of
September 11:30. Breakfast available on camping:
-8th of September 9-11AM CET
-9th of September 9-12AM CET
-10th of September 9-11AM CET
4. All vehicles, RVs, and trailers must be parked on your designated campsite.
5. Campers are expected to genuinely respect all other campers and all camp employees.
6. Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping.
7. To secure a pleasant stay for everyone there is no loud music allowed.
8. We have separate sanitary installations for men and women, which is made clear explicitly.
9. Sinks, showers, and restrooms must be used properly in compliance with their purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are intended for shared use of all campers.
10. Don’t throw garbage on the ground, but in the bins.
11. We expect the campsite to be quiet between 23.00 hrs and 7.00 hrs to ensure our guests can rest well.
12. It is only allowed to make a fire / barbeque in consultation with the camp staff.
13. If necessary, the camp staff is allowed to deny access or to remove people from the campsite.
14. The organization is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
15. Any damage, equipment or system failure or any evidence of non-compliance with these rules must be reported to the camp staff.
16. In the case of property withdrawal, in accordance with these rules, the camper must pay compensation for the damage.
17. In case you need urgent help from a doctor, police or fire brigade you have to call the emergency number 112.
18. If you need a taxi you can call ‘de Veluwe Taxi’ +31 630409106.
19. You can find the grocery story Spar on Wolweg 24, 3776 LP Stroe
20. If you have any questions please feel free to visit the camp staff, you can find them near the entrance of the campsite.