*The EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP will be held on September 8th (Friday) and September 9th (Saturday)*
September 8th (Friday, 6 P.M. CET) & September 9th (Saturday, 12 P.M. CET)
General rules EC 2017:
Alcohol below an age of 18 is not allowed an strictly forbidden.
Own (alcoholic) drinks in own glassware bottles or tin cans are not allowed. (No glass allowed on camping site)
At the request of a security and entrance staff individuals must be able to identify themselves.
Entering the event site is at your own risk.
In the event that the competition is cancelled, you are not entitled to any refunds
GENERAL CAMPING INFO
- All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each camping attendee must have their own camping pass for entrance. Tickets can only be bought online, not at the campsite itself.
- You will have access to the camping from the 7th of september 11:30 CET untill the 10th of September 11:30 CET.
- Breakfast available on camping:
- 8th of September 9-11AM CET
- 9th of September 9-12AM CET
- 10th of September 9-11AM CET
- All RVs and trailers must be parked on your designated campsite. Cars are not allowed at the campsite, the must be parked at the designated carparking.
- Between 10PM CET untill 10AM CET it’s not allowed to leave the carparking, except in case of emergency .
- We expect the campsite and parc ferme to be quiet on Thursday and Saturday from 23.30 PM CET. On Friday it must be quiet at 01:00 AM CET.
- Campers are expected to genuinely respect all other campers and all camp employees.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping. No glassware allowed!
- To secure a pleasant stay for everyone there is no loud music allowed.
- We have separate sanitary installations for men and women, which is made clear explicitly.
- Sinks, showers, and restrooms must be used properly in compliance with their purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are intended for shared use of all campers.
- Don’t throw garbage on the ground, but in the bins.
- It’s not allowed to make a campfire. A barbeque is only allowed consultation with the camp staff.
- If necessary, the camp staff is allowed to deny access or to remove people from the campsite.
- The organization is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Any damage, equipment or system failure or any evidence of non-compliance with these rules must be reported to the camp staff.
- In the case of property withdrawal, in accordance with these rules, the camper must pay compensation for the damage.
- In case you need urgent help from a doctor, police or fire brigade you have to call the emergency number 112.
- If you need a taxi you can call ‘de Veluwe Taxi’ +31 630409106.
- You can find the grocery story Spar on Wolweg 24, 3776 LP Stroe
- If you have any questions please feel free to visit the camp staff, you can find them near the entrance of the campsite.